Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market 2021 - 2030 – Insight & Analysis
Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market 2021 – 2030
The Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market report provides a detailed forecast and analysis for the global market during the period 2021-2030
This report analyzes the current market dynamics to provide in-depth insights for the current scenario, as well as the market scenario in the future.
The Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market is segmented based on Battery Chemistry:
- Lithium-Iron Phosphate
- Lithium-Manganese Oxide
- Lithium-Nickel-Cobalt-Aluminum Oxide
- Lithium-Nickel-Manganese Cobalt
- Lithium-Titanate Oxide
The Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market is segmented based on Source:
- Electric Vehicles
- Power Tools
The Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market is segmented based on Recycling Process:
- Hydrometallurgical Process
- Physical/Mechanical Process
- Pyrometallurgy Process
The Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market is segmented based on End Use:
- Consumer Electronics
Regions covered in Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market include:
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- South America
The vehicle industry is refocusing its efforts on the development of sustainable clean fuels. The transportation system is highly reliant on oil as a fuel source, which raises problems for both environmentalists and economics. Environmental consciousness is increasing, which is resulting in the popularity of electric automobiles. The extensive usage of EDVs is increasing the use of lithium-ion batteries, which are required for continuous power delivery. The Market for Electric Vehicles is predicted to expand as a result of factors such as energy savings, pollution reduction, and customer adoption. The increase in the number of electric cars is due to the advancement of battery technology and the low maintenance needs for lithium-ion batteries, which have become a driving factor for lithium-ion batteries.
Batteries that have been discharged contain toxic compounds such as acids and heavy metals such as mercury and lead. Spent batteries retain a residual charge, which increases the risk of an unintentional discharge, which might result in harm or damage to property or persons. Large lithium-ion batteries, such as those used in automotive applications, can be mislabelled as lead-acid batteries if local battery manufacturers label them incorrectly. As a result of these concerns, state and national governments restrict the storage and transportation of expended batteries. This aspect is impeding the market’s growth.
Increased manufacturing is predicted to result in a drop in lithium-ion battery prices, more acceptance in new applications, and increased recycling after end-of-life, all of which will have a substantial influence on the market’s growth.
Key players in the market competitive landscape include
- Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd.
- American Battery Technology Company
- Accurec Recycling GmbH
- Akkuser Oy
- Duesenfeld GmbH
- Li-Cycle Corp.
- Fortum Corporation
- Retriev Technologies, Inc.
- Lithion Recycling, Inc.
To know what the vendors doing to tackle the pandemic situation book your report here.
The report provides insights in the following areas
- Market Size: Accurate market size and CAGR forecasts for the period 2021-2030
- Market Attractiveness: Analyze data and identify emerging markets.
- Market penetration Rate: The report analyses the penetration rate of the market based on Battery Chemistry, Source, Recycling Process, End-Use, and Region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Comprehensive insights on upcoming products, research and development activities, and product launches in the Companion Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market
- Competitive Landscape: Comparison and analysis of strategies adopted by prominent players operating in the Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market and provided an understanding of the global competitive scenario.
Report Customization Options
- Country/Regional Analysis: Additional data can be provided at the country level.
- Competitive Analysis: Profiling of additional vendors.
- Segmental Analysis: Addition market segments can be provided.