Global Video Surveillance Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Video Surveillance Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 69 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 10% from USD 43 billion in 2021. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- By Offering: Hardware, Software, Service.
- By System: Analog Video Surveillance Systems, IP Video Surveillance Systems.
- By Vertical: Commercial, Infrastructure, Military & Defense, Residential, Public Facility, Industrial
- By Region:North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America – Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – VIVOTEK, Qognify, Morphean SA, MOBOTIX, IVIDEON, GENETEC, CP PLUS, Camcloud, AVIGILON, and Agent Video Intelligence Ltd.