Global Optical Fiber Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Optical Fiber Market Market is estimated to reach about USD 21.39 Bn by 2030 at a CAGR of 8.4% from USD 8.4 Bn in 2020. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market is segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required
- By Mode: Single Mode, Multi-Mode.
- By Type: Glass optical fiber, plastic optical fiber.
- By Industry: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Logistics, Telecom and IT, Retail and Consumer Goods, Travel, Hospitality, and Transportation, Others (Energy and utility, government, and academics).
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa , and Latin America – Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – Fujikura Ltd., Corning Inc., Sterlite Technologies Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., The Prysmian Group, Finisar Corporation, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Nexans S.A., Reflex Photonics, TATA Communications.