Global Next-generation Sequencing Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Next-generation Sequencing Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 12 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 15% from USD 3.99 Billion in 2020. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- Technology: WGS, Whole Exome Sequencing, Targeted Sequencing & Resequencing, DNA-based, RNA-based.
- Type of Sequencing: Whole Genome Sequencing, Targeted Resequencing, Whole Exome Sequencing, RNA Sequencing, CHIP Sequencing, De Novo Sequencing, Methyl Sequencing.
- Type: Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, Services.
- End-user: Hospitals and Healthcare Institutions, Academics, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies.
- Application: Drug Discovery and Personalized Medicine, Genetic Screening, Diagnostics, Agriculture and Animal Research, Other.
- Geography: North America, Europe, APAC. Rest of the world. Each region is divided into major countries and it is open for customization.
Companies presented in the report include – Agilent Technologies, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.