Global Flow Cytometry Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Flow Cytometry Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 12.0 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 9% from USD 6 Billion in 2020. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- Product: Instruments, Cell Analyzers, Cell Sorters, Reagents & Consumables, Software, Accessories, Services.
- Technology: Cell-based, Bead-based.
- Product: Consumables, Equipment, Systems, and Software.
- Application: Research, Pharmaceutical, Drug Discovery, Stem Cell, In Vitro Toxicity, Apoptosis, Cell Sorting, Cell Cycle Analysis, Immunology, Cell Viability, Industrial, Clinical, Cancer, Organ Transplantation, Immunodeficiency, Hematology.
- End-use: Commercial Organizations, Hospitals, Academic Institutes, Clinical Testing Labs.
- Geography: North America, Europe, APAC. Rest of the world. Each region is divided into major countries and it is open for customization.
Companies presented in the report include – Danaher Corporation, Bector Dickinson and Company, Luminex Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Miltenyi Biotec, Sysmex Corporation, Stratedigm, Apogee Flow Systems, Sony Biotechnology, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.