Global Energy Drink Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Energy Drink Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 113.81 Bn by 2030 at a CAGR of 6.40% from USD 61.2 Bn in 2020. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- By Product Type:Drinks, Shots, Mixers.
- By End User: Kids, Adults, Teenagers.
- By Distribution Channel:Convenience Stores, Online Stores, Supermarkets / Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Others.
- By Package Type: Bottles, Cans.
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America – Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – Arizona Beverage Company, Cloud 9, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Living Essentials, Monster Beverage Corporation, National Beverage Corp., PepsiCo, Inc., Red Bull GmbH, Rockstar Inc., The Coca-Cola Company