Global Edge Computing Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Edge Computing Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 88.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 18.7% from USD 37 billion in 2021. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- By Component: Hardware, Software, Services.
- By Application: Smart Cities, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Remote Monitoring, Content Delivery, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), Others (autonomous vehicles, drones, and gaming).
- By Verticals: Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Government and Defense, Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Goods, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others (BFSI and Education).
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America – Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – EdgeIQ, Inc., Edgeworx, Inc., GE DIGITAL, Microsoft Corp, Moxa Technologies, EdgeConneX, Dell Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc, Axellio, ADLINK Technology, Vapor IO, Inc.