Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 4.31 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 23% from USD 1.65 billion in 2021. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- By Technology: Collision Avoidance, Communication, Navigation, Propulsion, Imaging.
- By Type: Shallow AUVs (up to 100 m), Medium AUVs (up to 1,000m), Large AUVs (more than 1,000m)..
- By Application: Military & Defense, Oil & Gas, Environment Protection & Monitoring, Oceanography, Archeology & Exploration, Search & Salvage Operations
- By Region:North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America –Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – Terradepth, Inc., Teledyne Technologies, Nido Robotics, Kongsberg Gruppen, International Submarine Engineering Ltd., Hydromea, Graal Tech S.r.l., Fugro, Falmouth Scientific, Eelume AS, ecoSUB Robotics, ECA Group.