Global Automotive Pump Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global Automotive Pump Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 18 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.5% from USD 14.5 billion in 2021. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- By Type: Fuel Pump, Fuel injection pump, Water pump, Windshield pump, Steering pump, Transmission oil pump, Vacuum pump, Headlight washer pump.
- By Vehicle Type: Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
- By Application: Body & Interior, Engine & HVAC, Powertrain
- By Region:North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America –Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – Rheinmetall Automotive, Robert Bosch, SHW Group, Standard Motor Products, TI Fluid Systems, Valeo, Pricol, MAHLE GmbH, Hella Denso, and Carter Fuel System.