Global 3D Cell Culture Market
This comprehensive report provides segmented market valuations and forecasts along with detailed factor analysis and competitive scenarios.
- Study Reveals that the Global 3D Cell Culture Market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 3.5 Bn by 2027 at a CAGR of 11% from USD 1.5 Bn in 2020. The forecast window and analysis period can be customized.
The market valuation, forecast, and analysis are segmented by the following categories which too can be customized if required.
- Product: Scaffold-Based 3D Cell Cultures, Micropatterned Surface Microplates, Hydrogels, Hanging drop microplates, Microfluidic 3D cell culture, Microchips, 3D Bioreactors.
- Application: Drug Discovery, Tissue Engineering, Clinical Applications, Other.
- End-User: Research Laboratories and Institutes, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Other.
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America – Each Region Will Be Further Divided Into Major Countries As Required.
Companies presented in the report include – Merck KGaA, Cibus, Recombinetics, Inc., Sangamo, Editas Medicine, Precision Biosciences, Crispr Therapeutics, Intellia Therapeutics, Inc., Caribou Biosciences, Inc., Cellectis S.A., AstraZeneca, Takara Bio USA, Horizon Discovery Group plc, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc., Egenesis Inc., GenScript, New England Biolabs, OriGene Technologies, Inc., Lonza, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.