Digital Rights Management Market 2021-2030: Insight & Analysis
The Digital Rights Management Market report provides a detailed forecast and analysis for the global market during the period 2021-2030.
This report analyzes the current market dynamics to provide in-depth insights for the current scenario, as well as the market scenario in the future.
The Digital Rights Management Market is segmented based on Type:
- Large Enterprises
The Digital Rights Management Market is segmented based on Deployment:
- On Cloud
Regions covered in Digital Rights Management Market include:
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- South America
The global digital rights management market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of the increase in digital broadcasting and content marketing. Government legislations, standards & regulations for governing intellectual property rights coupled with the increasing popularity of over-the-top content (OTT) delivery through unmanaged or open internet network is expected to drive the digital rights management (DRM) market growth over the forecast period.
The media and entertainment industry are likely to hold a large market share during the projected period, thanks to rising digital content consumption and an expanding subscriber base for online content-based publishers. Digital content providers focus on reaching the widest audience possible, while also meeting the requirements of the major studios to protect their content. They plan to successfully deploy scalable and robust DRM strategies with a global footprint.
Increase in the number of companies monetizing the content, piracy, and unauthorized use of digital information, along with fears over theft are the factors expected to propel DRM market growth over the forecast period. Growing need for content consumption transparency as a requirement for safeguarding the revenue streams is also anticipated to fuel the adoption of digital rights management protection strategies.
Key players in the market competitive landscape include Apple Inc, DivX LLC, Adobe Systems Incorporated, HP Labs, EMC Corporation, Oracle Corporation Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Vobile Inc. and RealNetworks Inc.
To know what the vendors doing to tackle the pandemic situation book your report here.
The report provides insights in the following areas:
- Market Size: Accurate market size and CAGR forecasts for the period 2021-2030
- Market Attractiveness: Analyze data and identify emerging markets.
- Market penetration Rate: The report analyses the penetration rate of the market based on end user, deployment, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Comprehensive insights on upcoming products, research and development activities, and product launches in the Companion Digital Rights Management Market
- Competitive Landscape: Comparison and analysis of strategies adopted by prominent players operating in the Digital Rights Management Market and provided an understanding of the global competitive scenario.
TOC for Digital Rights Management Market 2021-2030
Pre and Post COVID Analysis
Regional Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
The Middle East and Africa
End User Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
Deployment Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
Dell Technologies Inc.
SAP SE (NextLabs Inc.)
Adobe Systems Inc.
Vitrium Systems Inc.
Widevine Technologies Inc.