Digital Banking Market 2021-2030: Insight & Analysis
The Digital Banking Market report provides a detailed forecast and analysis for the global market during the period 2021-2030.
This report analyzes the current market dynamics to provide in-depth insights for the current scenario, as well as the market scenario in the future.
The Digital Banking Market is segmented based on Type:
- Retail Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Investment Banking
The Digital Banking Market is segmented based on Banking Modes:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
Regions covered in Digital Banking Market include:
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- South America
The introduction of digital platforms that provide financial planning services and are powered by data-driven algorithms is contributing to segment growth.
Several multinational companies and banking institutes in the global market are acquiring fintech start-ups to develop their own omnichannel digital banking products to serve their customers and reduce the churn rate.
High risk of security regarding the personal data of consumer and high belief in the brick-and-mortar model is considered to be the major threats for the growth of digital banking market.
When it comes to financial transactions, consumers still prefer the traditional brick-and-mortar model. Most people still believe in going to banks to conduct their financial transactions. As a result, the customer’s faith in brick and mortar is seen as one of the main roadblocks to the digital banking sector.
Key players in the market competitive landscape include Appway (Switzerland), Backbase (Netherlands), CREALOGIX (Switzerland), ebanklT (England), EdgeVerve (India), Intellect Design Arena (India), Finastra (UK), ieDigital (England).
To know what the vendors doing to tackle the pandemic situation book your report here.
The report provides insights in the following areas:
- Market Size: Accurate market size and CAGR forecasts for the period 2021-2030
- Market Attractiveness: Analyze data and identify emerging markets.
- Market penetration Rate: The report analyses the penetration rate of the market based on type, banking mode, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Comprehensive insights on upcoming products, research and development activities, and product launches in the Companion Digital Banking Market
- Competitive Landscape: Comparison and analysis of strategies adopted by prominent players operating in the Digital Banking Market and provided an understanding of the global competitive scenario.
TOC for Digital Banking Market 2021-2030
Pre and Post COVID Analysis
Regional Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
The Middle East and Africa
Type Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
Banking Modes Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
Fidor Solutions AG
Intellect Design Arena Limited
Tata Consultancy Services Limited