Business Process Outsourcing Market 2021-2030: Insight & Analysis
The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market report provides a detailed forecast and analysis for the global market during the period 2021-2030.
This report analyzes the current market dynamics to provide in-depth insights for the current scenario, as well as the market scenario in the future.
The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market is segmented based on Application:
- Customer Services
- Human Resources
- Finance & Accounting
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Other Types
The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market is segmented based on End-User:
- Telecommunications & Technology
- Other (travel and transportation, government, education, construction, and utilities)
Regions covered in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market include:
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- South America
The increased preference of cloud technology, AI and other automation techniques helps in driving the business process outsourcing (BPO) market. The rising data security concerns due to external hacks as well as internal security lapses acts as a major factor which is restraining the growth of business process outsourcing (BPO) market.
Technological advances in fields including robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, social media browsing, and big data analytics promise well for the market’s future growth prospects. The industry is being driven by an increased desire for cloud technology, AI, and other automation techniques. Moreover, factors, such as the increasing adoption of SaaS-based solutions, coupled with enhancements in cloud-based infrastructure, and the rapid adoption of process automation in business functions are also contributing to market growth.
The threat of new companies entering the market is becoming a major challenge which might restrict the company growth in business process outsourcing (BPO) in the forecast period.
Key players in the market competitive landscape include Accenture, Amdocs, Infosys Limited (Infosys BPM), HCL Technologies Limited, CBRE Group, Inc.
To know what the vendors doing to tackle the pandemic situation book your report here.
The report provides insights in the following areas:
- Market Size: Accurate market size and CAGR forecasts for the period 2021-2030
- Market Attractiveness: Analyze data and identify emerging markets.
- Market penetration Rate: The report analyses the penetration rate of the market based on application, end-user, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Comprehensive insights on upcoming products, research and development activities, and product launches in the Companion Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market
- Competitive Landscape: Comparison and analysis of strategies adopted by prominent players operating in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)Market and provided an understanding of the global competitive scenario.
Report Customization Options:
We offer customization according to your requirements, below are a few of the customization option examples:
- Country/Regional Analysis: Additional data can be provided at the country level.
- Competitive Analysis: Profiling of additional vendors.
- Segmental Analysis: Addition market segments can be provided.
TOC for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market 2021-2030
Pre and Post COVID Analysis
Regional Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
The Middle East and Africa
Application Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
Finance & Accounting
Knowledge Process Outsourcing
End-user Analysis and Forecast (2021-2030)
Banking Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
IT & Telecommunications
Amdocs Infosys Limited (Infosys BPM)
HCL Technologies Limited
CBRE Group, Inc.
TTEC Holdings, Inc.